St. Gregory Parish School provides strong academic and religious education curriculums for all ages and grade levels. We foster spiritual, academic, emotional, and social growth opportunities by creating a unique learning environment that is Christ centered and service focused. SGPS emphasizes a personal relationship with God and we are committed to equality, inclusion, respect and brotherly love. We recognize that each person is sacred and unique, and we encourage our students to explore and meet their full potential. Our academic and religious curriculums are designed specically to meet the needs of individual students.
Each student in grade one through eight is assessed in reading, writing and math performance in order for St. Gregory School to provide the most appropriate academic instruction. Our goal is not just to meet, but exceed, grade level academic standards.
- Advanced Math Coursework – ALEK
- French Language for 5-8th Grade
- Spanish Instruction Preschool – 4th grade
- Crusader Lecture Series
- Enrichment Courses
- Enrichment Clubs
- Annual Swimming Lessons for K-8th
- Annual School Wide Bowling (8 weeks)
- Annual “Souper Bowl” and Talent Show during CSW
- Cross Country –1-8th grade-
- Biddy Basketball and Biddy Soccer – K-4th Grade
- Varsity and JV Basketball
- Varsity and JV Co-Ed Soccer
- 2017 Spring All School Musical: Aladdin Jr.
- Erie County Middle School Envirothon Winner:
- May 2017 – 7th & 8th Graders to Washington D.C.
- IXL Math & Language Art
- First in Math
- School Wide Wireless
- 3 Kindles
- Computer Lab with 20 computers
- Portable Laptop Cart
- Each classroom equipped with a Technology Unit or Microsoft Academic Bundle
- Video Conferencing Unit
- Wall Mounted Smartboard
- Portable I-PAD station
- French language instruction Grades 5-8
- Spanish Language instruction PreK through Grade 4
Anyone who volunteers on a regular basis and works directly with students or coaches in the school must obtain and comply with a list of requirements outlined by the Diocese of Erie and have them on file with the school office. Please click on the link below for additional information: